Anyone sailing Royal Clipper 10/16/05 Rome to Barbados

biglagoon

We are sailing on Royal Clipper Transatlantic Rome to Barbados Oct. 16

Anyone else on this cruise? We would love to chat with you.

Also, staying aboard the Royal for two weeks from Barbados, Nov. 6-20 Yes we like sailing! Will be in Rome 5 days pre cruise

lets get a ROLL CALL going!

• 4 weeks later...

I will be joining you all in Malaga Oct 21 for the sail to Barbados, looking forward to meeting fellow travelers and having a great sail... will be my first time crossing the Atlantic and first time on Star Clipper line, most of my experience is on smaller schooners in the Caribbean, so excited about this big sail!

I will be joining you all in Malaga Oct 21 for the sail to Barbados, looking forward to meeting fellow travelers and having a great sail... will be my first time crossing the Atlantic and first time on Star Clipper line, most of my experience is on smaller schooners in the Caribbean, so excited about this big sail!

Glad you will be sailing with us. We are very excited to cross the Atlantic on a sailing ship. we loved our time sailing aboard the Star Clipper last winter and are looking forward to sailing on the Royal Clipper.

we found the many of the passengers on the Star Clipper were fellow sailors and this made for great conversations.

we talked with a fellow passenger sailing the Star Clipper, a solo passenger, and he said that he did the Atlantic crossing a few years back, and that there was so much to do, if you wanted to, that he did not read all the books he took with him. we will be mapping our course with GPS, that should be fun to see how we do.

looking forward to meeting you

• 2 months later...

Well I guess we are the only ones sailing on Royal Clipper trans-Atlantic reading this board! I have broken my wrist (last week) but the hard cast is due to be off in a few weeks so I will be ready to roll on this trip. Going to Paris for a few days first then staying in Malaga just one night before getting on the ship on the 21st of Oct, so look forward to meeting you all. I will be the one who is still (probably) in an air cast! Hope all these hurricanes clear out of our path!! Gail :cool:

Well I guess we are the only ones sailing on Royal Clipper trans-Atlantic reading this board! I have broken my wrist (last week) but the hard cast is due to be off in a few weeks so I will be ready to roll on this trip. Going to Paris for a few days first then staying in Malaga just one night before getting on the ship on the 21st of Oct, so look forward to meeting you all. I will be the one who is still (probably) in an air cast! Hope all these hurricanes clear out of our path!! Gail :cool:

Looking forward to meeting you, Gail. We will be in Rome a few days before boarding the Royal Clipper. Trip has been booked since April, now we are down to just a few weeks, and there is so much to do to get ready to leave.

We are excited and ready to go, well, almost ready!

Kathy

Archived