Destiny - Southern Caribbean - Swim with Dolphins?

kellyccz

Does anyone who has done the Southern Caribbean on the Destiny know if there is anywhere either in San Juan or any of the ports where you can do a swim with dolphins?

I could be wrong, but I dont believe any of the islands that you will visit offer a dolphin swim. In Dominica you can go on a whale and Dolphin watching excursion. http://www.dominica.dm/wateradventure/whalewatching.htm

Swimming with the Dolphins is so popular that if any of the islands offered it Carnival would probably have a shore excursion deal with the local operator.

Pholter - Yes, I have been doing tons of internet research, to no avail though. I just thought if anyone knew about such an excursion, it would be a CC member. Oh well.

As for the swim with the turtles, what was that like? How long was the excursion? How much did it cost?

Pholter - Yes, I have been doing tons of internet research, to no avail though. I just thought if anyone knew about such an excursion, it would be a CC member. Oh well.

As for the swim with the turtles, what was that like? How long was the excursion? How much did it cost?

We did an all day tour with Glory Tours (Best of Barbados from 10am-5:30pm) and the last 1/2 of the day was getting on the glass bottom boat, snorkeling, and swimming with turtles. I thought is was pretty cool. They give you bait to attract them and they are huge! The swimming area is pretty close to the shipwreck snorkel area. It's something different and it was pretty cool.

Archived