MARINER OTS LUGGAGE TAG & Checkin QUESTION

For those of you who are platinum and sail from Galveston, since we are now platinum, is there a check in line specific to that level ? And since we now have to print our own luggage tags, mine will only do black and white, and the wording Platinum Guest is barely visible, so is that a problem ? Thanks for any help..

For those of you who are platinum and sail from Galveston, since we are now platinum, is there a check in line specific to that level ? And since we now have to print our own luggage tags, mine will only do black and white, and the wording Platinum Guest is barely visible, so is that a problem ? Thanks for any help..

Congratulations on becoming platinum members. Since I have't gone out of Galveston recently I can't answer the first question. But everyone gets in the same line at first until you reach a representative who tells you which line to stand in. I do know that it doesn't matter if your luggage tags are printed in black and white and it won't matter if platinum is even on the tag. All luggage gets put together regardless of Crown and Anchor status.

No line just for your level. There is a line for platinum and above. Don't worry about the luggage tag, either printing in black and white or not printing platinum guest. I have been diamond plus for a number of years and have learned your luggage arrives at your door without reguard to what is printed on the tag. BTW, I print my tags in B &W and the use a highlighter for the room number, deck and name.

Archived