Paying for Chops Grille before we board Oasis

sportsnut

With the purchase of the cruise we will receive a free dinner at a specialty restaurant from our travel agent. I was looking at booking it in advance but you have to pay for it now. Just was wondering if I have to wait till I get on the boat to use it.

With the purchase of the cruise we will receive a free dinner at a specialty restaurant from our travel agent. I was looking at booking it in advance but you have to pay for it now. Just was wondering if I have to wait till I get on the boat to use it.

It's probably easiest to wait until you board. However, I have read that people with the free dinner vouchers were able to get a credit to their onboard account for pre-purchased dinners.

We have gotten these dining vouchers a couple of times from our TA.

I don't see why you couldn't pay for it now, then try to get refunded once you're on board. But I think its best to just make your reservation as soon as you get on board. Make sure you have the voucher with you (don't pack in your checked luggage) so you can take care of that while waiting for the cabins to open!

Ann

Hi fellow cruiser. We gotr two in the fall also. One on liberty and another on freedom.Before our cruise we got a printed color voucher that we used when we got on board. The voucher restrictions were not to be used for on line reservations and not on sea days. No problem either time making reservations when we got on board. Bob :):):)

Archived