Almost time

cruisinmimiof3

I leave on Sunday out of San Juan on the Valor. I can't wait! I dont care about the "what ifs" that everyone is talking about. I love to cruise, and I know its been said before but......"when its my time, its my time." I am 43 and will be ATV riding, Jetboat riding, Ziplining, and doing whatever else I feel like doing. I will be laying in a nursing home or hospital some day thinking " I should have ". I am doing what I want living my life and making wonderful memories with family and friends, and making new friends along the way. I work 40 hours a week plus, am guardian to two of my grandkids full time, so like I am Mom again, and they are 3 and 7. I am going to have fun, and SHIP happens! Hope all your travels are adventures! Live life, dont read it!!!!!:cool:

Have a great cruise and don't listen to the naysayers. My BF and I get to travel 2-3 times a year, and someone always questions us about why we travel so much. We say, why wait until we're older, when we may not be able to travel later in life (for whatever reasons). At least we'll have many great memories when we're in our 'Golden Years'.

Archived