Guaranteed Cabin - How do I find out what cabin?

tmcraine

How do you find out your cabin assignment if you have a guarantee cabin? Someone said something about trying to order a gift for the room with the booking number and the cabin number sometimes come up. But on Carnival's website, it asks for the cabin number too. Am I doing something wrong?

No, you're not doing anything wrong. You have to start putting in a cabin number and if it comes up that it's wrong, well that's not it...then put in another one. They have to assign cabins before u can know pretty much for sure that's it...but it can change. I did that and got tired of it...so I called Carnival and asked for it..they gave it to me, no problem. That was about 2 months out...then I asked for our docs early and got them about 6 weeks out.

How do you find out your cabin assignment if you have a guarantee cabin? Someone said something about trying to order a gift for the room with the booking number and the cabin number sometimes come up. But on Carnival's website, it asks for the cabin number too. Am I doing something wrong?

you can also go to the complete funpass option, at the bottom of the page there should be a link to order gifts and services, click on it, then click on a product as if you were going to buy it. your booking number and room number should already be pre-populated. That worked for me.

We just got our cabin assignment today and we're 60 days out. I found it first by going into bookmodify screen. (there are lots of posts explaining how to do this) then i went into the gifts section (from the funpass screen--you have to do it that way in order for it to work) both showed our cabin number.

Just a reminder, when you have a gtee. cabin...and find out what "your" cabin is...that's the answer at this moment in time. While it may not change, it also may change. Multiple times before you sail.

Also remember that when you get your docs, it may still say guarantee on the front, but if you look on the back of the page of the Sail & Sign form, there will be a long series of numbers at the bottom; the first 6 should be your booking number, and the next 4 will be your cabin number. That's how I found out my cabin number!

fill out the fun pass stuff first. then go back into your booking and click back on register for fun pass, here you will see that you completed all the info needed, under that is the gifts link. click and then clik on details for a gift, under the details you will see your booking number and either a cabin number or gty. this is much easier than trying to randomly put a number in. good luck

I got my doc's today and did the gift purchase with the booking number and the numbers after it, and the room came up with the two names. is this the permanent room or can it still change before the cruise. Got a good upgrade, just wandering if we can depend on it.

Archived