Daughter thought i was crazy this morning....

Luckycruising

When my daughter woke up this morning (she's 6), i took her hands and explained to her something special about cruising. I said that today was a special day and we had to dance, it was called the single digit dance!!! She thought it was hysterical, but i'm pretty sure she thought i was a bit crazy too.....

Carnival Breeze, we'll be there soon!! 9 days before cruising, 7 days before being officially on vacation!

Trust me it will not be the first time your child will think that you are crazy :)

Have a wonderful cruise

My thought exactly! Having a 21 year old myself you have many strange looks from your children to come. Enjoy every minute of it!!

Have a great trip and enjoy all the memories you are making for your daughter.

Happy Cruising

When my daughter woke up this morning (she's 6), i took her hands and explained to her something special about cruising. I said that today was a special day and we had to dance, it was called the single digit dance!!! She thought it was hysterical, but i'm pretty sure she thought i was a bit crazy too.....

Carnival Breeze, we'll be there soon!! 9 days before cruising, 7 days before being officially on vacation!

LOVE it. That is a cruise memory that now she will have forever! ;) :D

I completely surprised my daughter last year (she was 8). I had been telling her for weeks she has a Dentist appt on June 1st. (She likes the dentist!!).

Our cruise was out of Boston (I live in MA) and the days leading up to it I said dont forget, Im picking you up early in Friday for the dentist.

Friday came, I sent her to school and picked her up at 10:30am. She asked why the suitcases where in the car (funniest part is she never questioned why Daddy was in the car!!!). I told her I was going to drop them off at Aunties because they were going on a trip and needed more suitcases.

Her dentist is in another city, but once it got well past the time it should have taken us to get there, she started asking "Where are we going?"

End of story....she was SHOCKED and sooooo happy when we got to the pier and I said we were going on a cruise! She couldnt believe it. I have a video of her reaction! Priceless!

OMG - how cute is that! 13 days here! But who's counting?

I wonder if anyone's ever done the "Happy Dance" when they're getting ready to go spend a few days with the in-laws?:rolleyes:

Hope you and your family have a great cruise!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes and for sharing your stories!! I want my daughter to be as addicted to cruising as i am!!

And for those who said it wouldn't be the first time my daughter thought i was crazy, you sure got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy cruising everyone

Yay for you! You will love the Breeze. We had a great time in January. :)

That would mean you are also on the March 2 Breeze, right?

IF you haven't joined our Roll Call, come on over and join. Lots of great people and quite a few are bringing their children. I'm sorry I can't remember if I have seen your name there or not. Blame it on my age. LOL

Six years old? She still worships you. Wait till she's 14........

Archived