Breakaway to Bermuda -- Golf Excursions

phillygirl63

I am currently booked on the 5/12 sailing on the Breakaway, which is the first sailing from NYC to Bermuda. In the past on the Pride of America, NCL offered its golf program, which included storage and valet of our golf clubs, making sure the clubs were ready and waiting for us when we were getting off the ship. I have not been able to find anything on the website relating to the NCL Golf Program. Did NCL do away with this? I called them and (no surprise), they didn't know.

So, I was wondering if any of you golfers out there have had a recent experience. Did you book the Bermuda golf excursions offered through the ship? How were your clubs handled? Did they store them for you or did you have to keep them in your room the whole week and carry them off yourself.

Is there any reason I should book the ship's excursions rather than booking tee times on my own.

DH books a golf excursion through NCL each time we go to Bermuda. With the transportation included it really is a better deal than doing it on your own. However, they only offer certain courses on certain days. Golf clubs are treated as baggage, we sail out of NYC so it is not an issue for us since we drive to port. Clubs stay with you in your room.

Archived