Tampa Cruise Terminal Parking Rates

toberman

Not looking for off-site parking, but at the actual cruise terminal. Went on-line to the Tampa Cruise Terminal Authority and found 2 different rates. One you can pay for in advance (on-line)... which is actually higher than the advertised rates if you just show up and park. Not much difference, but I'm not used to the idea of paying for something in advance and not getting a discount. Does anyone know what the recent rates are??

Thanks

Not looking for off-site parking, but at the actual cruise terminal. Went on-line to the Tampa Cruise Terminal Authority and found 2 different rates. One you can pay for in advance (on-line)... which is actually higher than the advertised rates if you just show up and park. Not much difference, but I'm not used to the idea of paying for something in advance and not getting a discount. Does anyone know what the recent rates are??

Thanks

Hi Doug,

When we cruised out of Tampa, the price was the same whether you paid in advance or at the terminal. There was one price for self-parking and it was a bit more if you used the valet. But of course, it may have changed in the last year or two. We paid at the terminal. We had to get a card or something out of a machine upon entering and then paid at departure if I'm remembering correctly.

Archived