NCL Gem 8/31/2013 - 9/7/2013 Roll Call NYC to Bahamas

Atlanta07

• 1 month later...

Just booked our trip this weekend. :D. Joined this site today, and now the stalking shall begin! Love Cruise Critic! I actually used to frequent this site years ago when I sailed the RCCL Adventure of the Seas in 04. That was our last cruise, so this trip is long overdue! Cant wait. Countdown begins =)

Just booked our trip this weekend. :D. Joined this site today, and now the stalking shall begin! Love Cruise Critic! I actually used to frequent this site years ago when I sailed the RCCL Adventure of the Seas in 04. That was our last cruise, so this trip is long overdue! Cant wait. Countdown begins =)

Welcome. The board for this cruise is a bit quiet - I'm guessing it will pick up in a few months as the trip gets closer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all I'm Steven my bride is Joann and I'm very excited......just booked last night, got my cabana today before they are all gone...live out on the east end of Long Island so I guess I'll take a car service in to the city for I'm sure parking at the pier won't be cheap.........anyone been on the gem...actually ...only been on a few cruises and all on royal Carib. So this free style is new to us. Any tips.......oh and I hear you can bring soda aboard?

Archived