POA Bundle Dining Offer

MalervyC

Hi All - Just wanted to send a quick note out to all who are traveling on POA in the next few months. The price of the Bundle Dining Offer (allows you to eat at three of the pay restaurants for one cost per person) will be going up in May. Right now the cost is $52 per person and effective on the May 11th 2013 sailing, the cost will be $57. I had to call NCL with some questions about our trip and the gal mentioned this package price was going up. Lucky for us we are on the May 4th 2013 sailing, so we save $10!! Big whoop, huh?? LOL! Have a great day, all!

Thanks.

Do you book this thru the website and make reservations at each restaurant or over the phone? If someone doesn't feel well and has to miss a reservation, can you reschedule it for another night (or maybe if reserve for 4, let 2 healthy go as reserved and then again on another night?)

Which restaurants are in the bundle and how much does it save over booking normally (with new $57 pricing)? I think POA gets the Brazilian Steakhouse after drydock next month so wondered if it is included.

Hi All - Just wanted to send a quick note out to all who are traveling on POA in the next few months. The price of the Bundle Dining Offer (allows you to eat at three of the pay restaurants for one cost per person) will be going up in May. Right now the cost is $52 per person and effective on the May 11th 2013 sailing, the cost will be $57. I had to call NCL with some questions about our trip and the gal mentioned this package price was going up. Lucky for us we are on the May 4th 2013 sailing, so we save $10!! Big whoop, huh?? LOL! Have a great day, all!

This is your honeymoon cruise? You will have a blast. Did they mention which restaurants?

Uncletr21 - My understanding is that you can book this online through NCL.com 45 days prior to your sailing. I believe you can also call as well. You can wait and book when you are on the ship but there may be limited space. The cost for the three restaurants included at the current time are: Lazy J's -$25.00, Little Italy - $10.00, Jefferson Bistro - $20.00

If you are going to cancel reservations, they prefer you do it 24 hours prior and then you can reschedule, or if you choose not to go to one of the restaurants then you will get an onboard ship credit for the unused portion. I called NCL again to confirm this for you!! Good info to know ;)

After the ship gets out of drydock, the restarant choices are Cagney's (new steakhouse replacing Lazy J's), Little Italy, Jefferson Bistro, or Moderno Ch (sp??). I am going to assume Cagney's will be $25, not sure of Moderno.

Irishone - Yes this is our honeymoon cruise!!! Can't wait!!!!

Uncletr21 - My understanding is that you can book this online through NCL.com 45 days prior to your sailing. I believe you can also call as well. You can wait and book when you are on the ship but there may be limited space. The cost for the three restaurants included at the current time are: Lazy J's -$25.00, Little Italy - $10.00, Jefferson Bistro - $20.00

If you are going to cancel reservations, they prefer you do it 24 hours prior and then you can reschedule, or if you choose not to go to one of the restaurants then you will get an onboard ship credit for the unused portion. I called NCL again to confirm this for you!! Good info to know ;)

After the ship gets out of drydock, the restarant choices are Cagney's (new steakhouse replacing Lazy J's), Little Italy, Jefferson Bistro, or Moderno Ch (sp??). I am going to assume Cagney's will be $25, not sure of Moderno.

Irishone - Yes this is our honeymoon cruise!!! Can't wait!!!!

Did you book it thru NCL or did you use a travel agent? I still want you to email me since we love so close to one another. This is our 4th Anniversary Cruise. irishone127at aol

Archived