Dream Cove Cabin - Connecting Balconies?

SUNNY D

We are getting ready to book 2 cove cabins on Dream and there seems to be conflicting info on the boards that some cove balcony partitions open, some don't...is there a link or deck plan somewhere that shows this information? In particular, we are looking at cabins 2362 and 2366 as they are the ones next to each other that are showing available for our sailing. The cabins themselves are not connecting but we want to know if their balconies do? If they do not open to each other, its a deal breaker and we need to keep looking. Any info would be great. Thanks!

Below is a link that tells what cabins are connecting and which cabins have connecting balconys. Click on the "stateroom descriptions on the left side of the screen. Then click on the Main deck on the left side of the screen. It will show if the cabin connects to another and if the balcony connect to another. For example here is the desciption of 2250:

2250 7C 185/45 = 230 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed-1 upper Cabin connects to: 2252

View: window and cove balcony Balcony partition connects to: 2248

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Smoking permitted on balcony only (effective 12/01/11)

Here's the link:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/dream/dream.ashx

Sharon

Below is a link that tells what cabins are connecting and which cabins have connecting balconys. Click on the "stateroom descriptions on the left side of the screen. Then click on the Main deck on the left side of the screen. It will show if the cabin connects to another and if the balcony connect to another. For example here is the desciption of 2250:

2250 7C 185/45 = 230 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed-1 upper Cabin connects to: 2252

View: window and cove balcony Balcony partition connects to: 2248

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Here's the link:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/dream/dream.ashx

Sharon

Very helpful - Thank you! I now know my parents room connects but the balcony connects to another room. That seems so odd but we will live through it. :)

Very helpful - Thank you! I now know my parents room connects but the balcony connects to another room. That seems so odd but we will live through it. :)

That example is for 2350.

Here are the stats for the rooms you are asking about 2362 and 2366:

2362 7C 185/45 = 230 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and cove balcony Balcony partition connects to: 2366

Bathroom shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

2366 7C 185/45 = 230 sq ft

View: window and cove balcony Balcony partition connects to: 2362

I was wondering if someone could help me too. I am traveling on the pride and we have cabins 7172 &7174 they are not connecting rooms but it would be great if they were connecting balconies. Thank You

When I check for the Pride it says connecting balconies. So I guess it connects with both sides.

Cabin 7172 8K 185/60 sq ft

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: yes

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

Cabin 7174 8K 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed-1 upper

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: yes

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

Sharon

Archived