NCL My Vacation website

mill4023

I just booked 3 cabins on the Epic (through a TA).

Is there a way I can manage all 3 of those reservations on the NCL website under my account?

Or do I need to have 3 different accounts setup with the names of the primary person in each cabin?

I'm the planner in our group, so it's going to be a bit of a pain if I have to use 3 accounts. I don't suppose they will let me use the same email address for all 3, will they?

I just booked 3 cabins on the Epic (through a TA).

Is there a way I can manage all 3 of those reservations on the NCL website under my account?

Or do I need to have 3 different accounts setup with the names of the primary person in each cabin?

I'm the planner in our group, so it's going to be a bit of a pain if I have to use 3 accounts. I don't suppose they will let me use the same email address for all 3, will they?[/quote

You will need to set up three different accounts. Pretty sure you can use the same email address, however, for all three.

From what I have experienced, even booking directly with NCL, all pasengers have a seperate account/ reservation #. I tried to do that last year when a few of us booked studios as I was arranging it all and also when my DM and I shared balcony rooms and mini suites. Couldnt do it. I do understand if cruisers book seperately but if you book and use your credit card to reserve would be nice to some how link. Maybe someone else will have a better answer.

I would suggest first calling NCL. My cousin and I are booked on the same reservation. They set her up with her own login but she can still view the same reservation but we are in the same cabin and same reservation number. If all else fails, you can update the email address for the primary party in the other cabins and create a 2nd and third login. I'm sure they may be able to help, try giving them a call and explain your situation.

OP, has anyone sailed on NCL before? If so, they should already have a MyNCL account. The reservation should be there already.

Nope. First time for all of us.

I created my account and I can see the cabin that I'm booked in, but it doesn't let me add the bookings for the other two cabins.

So I created a separate account for each of the other cabins and I was able to use the same email address for all of them. It's just kind of a pain to not be able to use one login and see everything. I'm not sure how that is going to work when we want to book an excursion or make a dining reservation.

Archived