Early Saver Price Protection

CHERRYBRANCH

I submitted a price protection form as rates dropped on the Valor for the April 28 sailing. I received an email back with the following: Thank you for submitting your Early Saver Price Protection form. Once it has been reviewed you will receive an email confirmation detailing the new rates. If it is denied you will be provided with an email detailing the reason why. Due to the high volume of requests we want to thank you in advance for your patience in receiving a response back from us.

Thank you for choosing Carnival.

This original request was on February 19 th. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to hear back?

I submitted a form last night when I noticed a drop for our upcoming cruise. I, too, was wondering how long it would take. Hopefully not too long.

I submitted a form on Feb 14 and it was approved on Feb 20. So it took about 6 days. I think they had a lot of price drops submissions. Usually I have an answer in 2 or 3 days maximum. Sometimes in 1 day.

Sharon

How are you finding these price drops? I have been going to the fare viewer thingy since Monday but it is having "tech difficulties" or something...:mad:

I too only know how to check by doing a "mock booking". Is there another way that is quicker?

I too only know how to check by doing a "mock booking". Is there another way that is quicker?

The fare viewer is quicker but it has been down for a while now :mad:

It's ridiculous.

I don't have the link to it but normally I just Google carnival fare viewer.

Maybe it will work soon :rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

How are you finding these price drops? I have been going to the fare viewer thingy since Monday but it is having "tech difficulties" or something...:mad:

I use a fare monitoring site. Google - cruise fare monitoring - and it's the first that comes up. They do charge a nominal fee. For about $5 spent over three cruises I have saved over $2000! Well worth it to me. I can't be bothered with daily checking, mock bookings and a Fare Viewer that seems to go down at the most inconvenient times. When I receive an e-mail notifying me of a price drop, I do go to the cruiseline's site and do a mock booking for my cabin category, then I take a screen shot of the actual price quote,as proof in case the fare is questioned.

Just got $200 OBC for my upcoming cruise (and there only appears to be one cabin left in my category so I was very surprised). It took four days from submission and the credit just showed up on my account - no notification from CCL. :D

I can top this...I have been trying to contact them. I have to put my VIFP# in, then my user name, then password. They keep saying my password is WRONG, so I sent a request to change my password. Have been trying to do that for an hour. They keep saying it was "unsuccessful." I have always been a CCL cheerleader, but right now I am ready to shoot someone! :mad::mad::mad::mad: This is totally unacceptable. :mad:

I submitted a price protection form as rates dropped on the Valor for the April 28 sailing. I received an email back with the following: Thankng you for submitting your Early Saver Price Protection form. Once it has been reviewed you will receive an email confirmation detailing the new rates. If it is denied you will be provided with an email detailing the reason why. Due to the high volume of requests we want to thank you in advance for your patience in receiving a response back from us.

This original request was on February 19 th. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to hear back?

WOW, at lest you recieved an email from them,I was walked thru the process with my PVP on the phone when i submited my request.He also told me wht to say and i still have not heard anything bac,its been about 5 days now.

How do I do a mock booking if my category is sold out so not showing up? :confused::confused::confused: And why do I have to put ALL the information into the fare finder thingy before it tells me it's not working. Can't they tell me that before? :mad::mad: I just sent a reply e-mail about the resetting password. They replied that they will get back to me, but might take 7-10 days. I am one of CCL's biggest cheerleaders, but I am really fuming now...:mad:

WOW, at lest you recieved an email from them,I was walked thru the process with my PVP on the phone when i submited my request.He also told me wht to say and i still have not heard anything bac,its been about 5 days now.

Look at your cruise docs. Sometimes it shows up there before you hear from them. I submitted two in one day and heard back on only one of them, but when I looked at my cruise docs, I had OBC for both of them.

I submitted one for my SIL/BIL since they are first time cruisers and they got an email back (I still haven't received an email back from any of my requests even though I literally filled out our forms one right after the other).

My BIL got two denial letters. At first they were really confusing me, but then I think I finally figured out that it has to be the EXACT same cabin category, etc. I guess I applied for a 6A when in fact I'm a 6B or whatever. I just submitted two more that I think fit the criteria, so hopefully I get those or, at the very least, hear back!

I submitted one for my SIL/BIL since they are first time cruisers and they got an email back (I still haven't received an email back from any of my requests even though I literally filled out our forms one right after the other).

My BIL got two denial letters. At first they were really confusing me, but then I think I finally figured out that it has to be the EXACT same cabin category, etc. I guess I applied for a 6A when in fact I'm a 6B or whatever. I just submitted two more that I think fit the criteria, so hopefully I get those or, at the very least, hear back!

You're correct...it must be the exact same category.

I submitted a price protection form as rates dropped on the Valor for the April 28 sailing. I received an email back with the following: Thank you for submitting your Early Saver Price Protection form. Once it has been reviewed you will receive an email confirmation detailing the new rates. If it is denied you will be provided with an email detailing the reason why. Due to the high volume of requests we want to thank you in advance for your patience in receiving a response back from us.

Thank you for posting this. I forgot about this program and and appy for my rate drop. I save $30 PP

Archived