Flight Times and Bands on Triumph

VickieLynn

The Carnival brochure states 2:00pm or later flight times from FLL. A Carnival reservations agent told me that had changed and flights can be after 12:00pm. Have other people been advised this? Also, for recent Triumph guests, is there a band on the pool deck during the day and is there a karoake bar on the ship?

We flew out of FLL from our cruise on the Triumph in March. We were back in port in MIA on time for debarkation but unless you are the first off the ship I don't know how you would make a 12:30pm flight. The lines getting off the ship took an hour and a half and the transportation confusion once you are off slows you down, plus it's a half hour to forty minutes to FLL from there. We had a 3pm flight and took our time getting of the ship. We still got caught in the lines for customs and had trouble finding our hired car so we got to the airport with just a short wait for our flight. I would NOT chance it.

Yes, to the karoake bar, also a sing along piano bar and a band plays on the Lido deck just about every afternoon (weather dependant).

Archived