Current cruise director and entertainment on the dawn?

vols_159

Cruising in 21 days! Wanna know who the current cd and entertainment is!

Also any tips for the dawn and ports of. CAll still need excursions in Belize rotan and cozumel

just dack from dawn

cozumel did a dive with scuba tony fantastic all american dive masters if u have no experience diving they do a discover scuba you will have the best time

belize did cave tubing and belize zoo with nacho and cynthia they will do whatever u want to do

rotan did zip line monkeys and island tour again good time

for both belize and rotan we were off the boat early and avoided the lines at all of the attractions later in the day these places get over crowded depending on how many ships are in port

hope this help if u need any futher info let me know

just dack from dawn

cozumel did a dive with scuba tony fantastic all american dive masters if u have no experience diving they do a discover scuba you will have the best time

belize did cave tubing and belize zoo with nacho and cynthia they will do whatever u want to do

rotan did zip line monkeys and island tour again good time

for both belize and rotan we were off the boat early and avoided the lines at all of the attractions later in the day these places get over crowded depending on how many ships are in port

hope this help if u need any futher info let me know

Thanks for the reply! Who was the cd and what type of shows did they have? I know this may change weekly cant wait just a couple weeks left! How was the dawn ?

Thanks for the reply! Who was the cd and what type of shows did they have? I know this may change weekly cant wait just a couple weeks left! How was the dawn ?

hi

cd was johnny someone concerige was ryan top guy our butler room 10006 was gary ok

ship was in great shape with fantastic staff

not really show people watched bollywood thought it was rubbish but thats just us other people loved it

we always like to see the staff come onto the stage best of all

Thanks for posting this info! It is always good to know stuff before you go on! We are on at the beginning of April and can't wait!

We are in 10506 and the butler was okay? It can sure make a difference to your suite experience how good or bad your butler and concierge are. We have had super butler service and not so super butler service....always nice to have somebody good that is somewhat attentive and doesn't make you feel like a burden!

Leah

Just of of Dawn 2-17-13. This is one of my favorite cruises. We had a group of 20 people. The Dawn has Great staff. CD is Gio and he is very visible and very active. Shows were good. Ballywood was not my favorite.

In Roatan we booked an excursion as we got off of the ship. There was a booth to the left as we exited. We went to Little French Key. Absolutely gorgeous! Not much to do there. Check it out on travelocity. We had a group of 13 and the cost was $30 each. That did not provide any food or beverages. In Belize I always do the cave tubing with cave-tubing.com. I got a rate of $40 for that. It does include lunch after the tubing. I booked it a couple of months before we went. There were 4 ships there that day and VERY busy. Costa Maya we just walked around and shopped and relaxed. Cozumel shopped and went to Margaritaville. Tendered only in Belize. The one thing I will say is that the average age of the passengers that week was 62. There very little going on after 11:30pm

First time on the Dawn- it is a beautiful ship.

Gio was the cruise director, and there are plenty of things to do on the Dailies sheet each day. We went to the Band on the Run Show- it was alright, and we went to Jocko and Maria show- very good.

You can also watch some of the activities the following day on TV- such as Dancing with the Stars, Mr. Sexy legs...

Staff was very good on our "extra day at sea" due to the fog delayed return to Tampa- many activities and great food!

Yes, Gio is currently the CD. Of all of our 13 NCL cruises he was def our least favorite CD. He was the least visible and was not friendly at all on the 2 occasions that we did pass him. We are used to cruise directors who mingle with the guests and actually remember and call us by name when they see us. He just did not seem like his mind was on what he was doing this week. He never called anyone in the game shows by name and often either forgot the question he was on or forgot to get everyone's answers. Like I said, it just didn't seem like his mind was there. Maybe he was distracted by the ship being delayed but he definitely seemed off. Hopefully it was just a bad week.

Archived