Shore Excusions disappeared from My Reservation?

jo-b

I have just been into Manage My Reservation for our 27th March cruise to check if Luggage tag ordering had appeared, which it had; Yippee!!

Then I checked Shore Excursions and none appear!

Then I checked the Reservation Summary and the booked shore excursions have disappeared from there too :eek:

Is it just me??

Mine too - and then I got a message saying that my reservation summary was not available at this time. I am assuming they are doing website maintenance.

Hello Larainerenee and Jo-b -

I'll look into this situation with our call center management but I do know that the reservations system has been closed during the weekend for maintenance.

Saturday and Sundays are usually the days set aside for system updates.

I'll let you know my response tomorrow.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Just checked again and everything is back to normal!

Hello Jo-b -

Thanks for sharing the good news! The issue you experienced resulted from weekend software maintenance.

Although the website was still up during this time, the booking, retrieve booking and online check-in were not operational during this procedure.

Our best wishes for a wonderful Azamara experience that exceeds your expectations when you set sail on the Azamara Quest on March 27th!

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

This situation happens quite often with RCCL websites. Such a large modern company with such a small dated website(s).

RCCL does not seem to make their web option a priority. Check out Princess cruise website sometime, quite nice, but I cannot attest to their cruise experience...yet.

RCCL (Azamara), invest in a proper forward-thinking IT department whose sole purpose is to create and maintain a user-friendly website with UP TO DATE pictures/information and surpass the competition. It will pay for itself in no time.;)

RCCL does not seem to make their web option a priority. Check out Princess cruise website sometime, quite nice, but I cannot attest to their cruise experience...yet.

Trust me, this exact issue is endemic to Princess on the weekends as well. So much dsoo that I caution my clients not to use the Personalizer on Saturday or Sundays.

Hello Jo-b -

Thanks for sharing the good news! The issue you experienced resulted from weekend software maintenance.

Although the website was still up during this time, the booking, retrieve booking and online check-in were not operational during this procedure.

Our best wishes for a wonderful Azamara experience that exceeds your expectations when you set sail on the Azamara Quest on March 27th!

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Thanks Bill. Exceeding expectations is something that has happened on both our previosu Azamara cruises and is one reason we are back!:D

RCCL (Azamara), invest in a proper forward-thinking IT department whose sole purpose is to create and maintain a user-friendly website with UP TO DATE pictures/information and surpass the competition. It will pay for itself in no time.;)

I'm a first timer to Azamara and have to agree with the above. I have no problems with managing existing bookings on the the Cunard and P&O websites. However, once I've navigated the Azamara site(s), I really need a holiday!

Archived