Passenger Talent Show Question

Eqty

Anyone been involved in the passenger talent show? One of the people in our group wants to perform in the show on the Inspiration. He was wondering if the orchestra backs up the vocalists in the show or should he bring a CD. If the orchestra does the back up, should he bring sheet music?

I told him I'd post his question for the experts on this board.

Thanx in advance.

The Orchestra backed em up on the Valor. One guy did Drums and used Orchestra Drums with their accompaniment. He was really good too. Sometimes passenger Talent is unbeleivably good. :cool:

He was wondering if the orchestra backs up the vocalists in the show or should he bring a CD. If the orchestra does the back up, should he bring sheet music?

I've seen both. Which would he prefer? The ones that play the CD, the band usually plays as the performer walks off the stage.

He can't take enough options.....lol......My sister and I used to sing at wedding and other events and was going to just have fun and sing together on Triumph a little over a year ago.....We sang an old standby "Endless Love".....right?......lol.....not for the orchestra.....We were a little disappointed but seemed others thought we were ok but a few said....."What was the orchestra playing while y'all were singing?.....ooops?.....Anyway.....Tell him to bring sheet music and accompaniment CD......He'll get to practice with the orchestra and decide....If we had an accompaniment CD with us, we would have told them to use it as they were not able to play well at rehearsal.......They apologized to us at rehearsal and said they would have it together by showtime....NOT....anyway tell him to bring it all.;)

Archived