What are the chances NCL will have a kids sail free promotion again this year?

cruisecritiquer

Will still pay the port taxes and gratuities, comes out to about $225pp for the kids. Well worth it.

We usually get a Suite so kids sailing free usually saves us about 500 in cruise fares...we're happy to pay the fees on that account.

I haven't been on a ship since November and I'm starting to get antsy. :(

Also, I have some first timers that may want to come but they are bringing two children (we only have 1). They are definitely interested but the more I can help them save the better since they have to purchase airline tickets for four.

that will be the cruise i avoid like the plague

My three cruises, we have sailed kids for free.

All three had 150 or less kids on them.

Our fourth, this October, is our last hoorah for a while.

College and braces have taken over my vacation fund.

that will be the cruise i avoid like the plague

Lol, don't worry it isn't one cruise where kids are allowed free! That would be pretty funny.

It means when parents book any cruise we are offered a discount on our children's fare the same way OBC is offered. They can book on any ship any year usually, Epic in 2013, Jade in 2014 etc.

Are you allowed to book on the ncl.eu or ncl.co.uk sites? Because they run promotions (not always advertised) where children are 99€ - taxes included. When we booked our cruise, the rates on ncl.eu were much better for our family (total of 4 adults and 3 kids) than what we could have got had we booked through ncl.com. At the time, ncl.co.uk had pricing for aft mini-suite guarantee the same as a mid-ship mini suite. Which was considerably cheaper than booking an aft mini suite through ncl.com.

Had we just been 2 adults booking a balcony, we would have been better off through ncl.com.

I haven't paid attention long enough to see if this is something they do every year. I know last year they offered the promotion in June or July. Does anyone know if they have historically put out this promotion or if that was a one time deal.

Thanks!. :p

Currently having a 50 percent off children when sailing to Europe.

Last year when they made that offer, they raised the first two passengers rate also. So when I tried to rebook my cruise it was costing me over $1,000 more.

Really? What category? I actually saved money when the promotion came around. I'll have to watch out for those sneaky tactics though. :(

keep in mind that the kids sail free promos are not on all sailings and generally on sailings DURING school to entice some people who wouldn't have considered sailing at that time. Lots of times when this promo comes out so do the complaints that it's not offered in the summer and on school vacations. ;)

There is going to be some kind of kids sail free promotion starting I believe Friday, not sure that the details are, I wasn't paying close attention.

But check on Friday or Saturday.

For a limited time, kids 17 years old at time of sailing, or younger sailing in the third through eighth berth cruise for FREE* on select sailings.

(Please see Terms and Conditions attached)

Applicable sailings: (selected August - December 2013 sailings): Alaska, Bahamas & Florida, Bahamas 3 & 4 nights, Bermuda, Canada & New England, Caribbean, Hawaii, Europe, Transatlantic and Repositioning cruises

Booking Window: 3/17/13-3/23/13

Applicable sailings: (selected August - December 2013 sailings): Alaska, Bahamas & Florida, Bahamas 3 & 4 nights, Bermuda, Canada & New England, Caribbean, Hawaii, Europe, Transatlantic and Repositioning cruises

That is great. With the current promotion going on, I was going to book the Breakaway to Bermuda in late Aug.

I have 2 kids and KSF has to be a better deal. Hopefully it will be covered but I think it is worth the risk of waiting.

That is great. With the current promotion going on, I was going to book the Breakaway to Bermuda in late Aug.

I have 2 kids and KSF has to be a better deal. Hopefully it will be covered but I think it is worth the risk of waiting.

As I heard the promotion described it is good September -December except holiday weeks.

Archived