Rci visa

EMED2010

Not sure but we got the 10,000 on board for applying. Then they transferred our account on the ship to the card. So we got double points for that too. We planned on applying on the ship so we charged all our tips and trips at ports etc. Really is paying off as we cruise next Feb and i am charging all i can on the card to get a free cruise...lol

I was checking out the website and saw if you applied online you would get 10,000 bonus points. Can someone tell me if they offer more than that if you apply for the Visa during the cruise?

Same bonus points for applying onboard.

Same points...10,000.

One hint for those with kids heading from high school to college. Most colleges accept Visa for tuition and other payments. Pay with your RCCL Visa, get the points and pay the card off with college savings, etc. I wish I had done that with my son at GA Tech. I would have thousands of points based on his college costs. But we still were able to get the DW a free ride by redeeming points for our June 2nd, 2013 Allure Cruise with all of our friends! And we got OBC!

One hint for those with kids heading from high school to college. Most colleges accept Visa for tuition and other payments.

Careful about that, though - many schools charge a premium for accepting credit cards. My d's school charged an extra 3%; paying 3% to get 1% somehow didn't seem worth it!

Archived