2014 Explorer of the Seas Ship Revitalization

Does anyone know if it is getting stretched? I want to eventually book a cruise for summer of 2014 (obviously not yet, but I wouldn't want to book it too soon before the dry docking incase my room number changes). I feel like it wouldn't, as explorer is pretty big already, but where else would they be putting all of the new restaurants, etc?

Would they convert the library? There were hardly any books in it last week. Personally, I hope that they leave the library intact. I enjoyed sitting there for a quiet place to read my own books. Hopefully, they won't remove the screening room either. We watched movies when it was too cold to be on deck.

Would they convert the library? There were hardly any books in it last week. Personally, I hope that they leave the library intact. I enjoyed sitting there for a quiet place to read my own books. Hopefully, they won't remove the screening room either. We watched movies when it was too cold to be on deck.

I can report that the Mariner had the library as the same and

the screening room was on deck 2.

Just off Rhapsody that leaves Australia in 2015 & several crew members confirmed Explorer will replace Rhapsody for the Australian season October 2015 onwards.

She will most likely do the same as Voyager does now & go to Asia in our Winter.

We have heard they will also be fitted with tender boats during the refurb as many of the South Pacific ports require tenders which has limited the Voyager's itinerary in this part of the world to date.

My best guess is that the Explorer will go to Nassau for refit - like the Navigator. The Mobimar website shows that RC order 3 flowriders for the Voyager class ships - Explorer is one of the ships.

http://www.mobimar.com/news-voyager_class_flowrider_refurbishment

Not Nassau, but probably Freeport.