X glasses smells from...

fishycomics

I stuck my honker right in there. Well, one of my 'callsigns' when I was flying was 'The Beak' for obvious reasons----I must of sucked up half the glass of wine and almost drowned!!!Den

Fantastic! Your own built in straw. ;)

I am the OP, Lol. you are not putting me down. takes a lot more than that to ruffle my feathers or dry my fins....

Many people have no clue, about this smell, at all, many think it is normal. What activates the smell is Humidity, and what creates the smell, can be a number of things. I can go into great detail, but will not.

So the next time I see ya on board taking a wiff I know I got my point across. you will clearly see me take a BIG wiff, because I am not afraid to express ho I feel.

there is no need to bring this to a staffs attention, some one else can....:)

Bruce Muzz, who has been a hotel director on many lines explained what the smell was on your other thread regarding the same subject... & yes, I've smelled/noticed it too, but honestly, any ship, hotel that has a buffet, the plates have the same interesting scent... not a big deal for me, I do think that perhaps not everyone can smell it, I know there are certain scents that not all can detect..... Anyhow, the plates are boiling hot when first brought to the buffet, so at least you know they're clean, albeit coated with a nice layer of jet dry. ;)

wanted a to avoid two threads.

Yep I can roll with it alright.

They are clean no onesaid they are dirty. And if and when you ever take a gally tour, in the kitchen, you'll smell that smell?

I remember the Eclipse tour no one made faces. butall I can do is laugh when passing the dish washer

THAT SMELL

Archived