Misty Fjords

redhead621

I am so confused as to what I want to do in Ketchikan. I'l like to do the Lumberjack Show, the Bering Sea Crab Boat and the boat to Misty Fjords. If I do the Allen Marine tour it leaves at 9:00 AM and is 4 1/2 hours long. I would not be able to do either of the other two. I would be willing to give up the Crab boat.

Has anyone used an Independent tour operator for the Misty Fjords tour. Thought that maybe we could at least catch the 8AM lumberjack show and then hop on a boat trip.

I realize that there are many flight seeing trips to the Fjords. That is not an option for us.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

I personally would make the Lumberjack show the last choice. Don't get me wrong it is now a bad little show and my grand kids liked it but to me the Misty Fjords or the Crab Boat would be my two choices and unfortunately you usually can't do both.

We did take the Misty Fjords boat with Allen Marine and had a wonderful day. I think everyone should do this at least once. It is a long day but scenery is my first love.

There have been many favorable reviews of the crab boat but I have never taken the trip. I figure next time we go it will be in our future.

Happy Cruising!:)

Archived