Conquest

JPAJ

Just curious...is there a adult only pool on the Conquest? Was on the Conquest in November last year, and I dont remember seeing one. Although I was still finding everything the last night of the cruise. I neeeeeeeeeed another cruise..

yes the hot tubs in the back are "Supposed" to be Adults only. But there were always kids in them. No Adult only pools though.

However if you like the hot tub thing, the ones in the gym area are super hot and no kids can get in back there. Only downside is that it's indoors.

Have to say I tried the hot tub in the gym on our first day at sea, it was wonderful. We had 14 ft. swells and even crew members were sick. My first cruise was on the Holiday, which I was sick the entire time. DH was sick this time on first day...I was determined not to get sick, so while DH was in cabin I went to spa tried to sit in steam room..and ended up going to the hot tub, was by myself for a while, then a lady...then a man showed up. None of us knew one another..we introduced ourselves and found out that our SO were all in cabins sick. It seemed to help sitting in the water, I couldnt feel as much of the swaying, although the water was splashing about, I tried not to focus on that too much. But was a great place to go to kinda get away..plus the showers in there are nice.

Archived