i HAVE A QUESTION

booboojoy

so not very specific. But of course they monitor the OBC. They have to post it (normally done day after you sail). But if you get OBC from another source, I think it sounds like they are saying they are sure you will get it.

The other side of the coin sounds like you are saying that they put a limit on the OBC. Doubt that, what ifyou had 5 rich friends that each wanted to give you $1,000 OBC, RCI would love that knwoing you might spend it onboard.

so not very specific. But of course they monitor the OBC. They have to post it (normally done day after you sail). But if you get OBC from another source, I think it sounds like they are saying they are sure you will get it.

The other side of the coin sounds like you are saying that they put a limit on the OBC. Doubt that, what ifyou had 5 rich friends that each wanted to give you $1,000 OBC, RCI would love that knwoing you might spend it onboard.

thanks guys. thats what I thought. I refused the 1st offer he made me and he tol me he could only give that much because they monitor. he offered $150 for a 10 day cruise in JS and 5 day in balcony. b2b

thanks guys. thats what I thought. I refused the 1st offer he made me and he tol me he could only give that much because they monitor. he offered $150 for a 10 day cruise in JS and 5 day in balcony. b2b

tell him to throw in gratuities....that is worth a lot & is one of my favorite perks.

Archived