Voyager of the Seas cabin question (8212 & 8214)

sollan

Hi

We are thinking on taking a cruise with VOS and I'm wondering about cabin 8212 and 8214. It looks like they are on the "hump". Will the balcony be somewhat bigger there?

I also wonder if there are any difference of the cabin layout? Will any cabins have the bed close to the balcony?

I'm very glad if you could be so good an help me with this!

Thanks in advance/sollan

Hi

We are thinking on taking a cruise with VOS and I'm wondering about cabin 8212 and 8214. It looks like they are on the "hump". Will the balcony be somewhat bigger there?

I also wonder if there are any difference of the cabin layout? Will any cabins have the bed close to the balcony?

I'm very glad if you could be so good an help me with this!

Thanks in advance/sollan

The balconies will be the same size as other non-hump balconies on Voyager. Beds in D/E category staterooms are always near the balcony on Voyager class.

By the way, it does not look like 8214 and 8212 are on the hump. Are you sure about the numbers? I see 8614/8314 being on the hump, but 8214 is forward.

The balconies will be the same size as other non-hump balconies on Voyager. Beds in D/E category staterooms are always near the balcony on Voyager class.

By the way, it does not look like 8214 and 8212 are on the hump. Are you sure about the numbers? I see 8614/8314 being on the hump, but 8214 is forward.

Thanks!

Sorry ... I meant 8312 and 8314....

Very glad to hear that the beds will be close to the balcony!!

Is there anything that will be "better" with the hump cabins, compaired with cabin 8270 to 8290? I also wonder if there will be any noices from the elevator?

Thanks!

Sorry ... I meant 8312 and 8314....

Very glad to hear that the beds will be close to the balcony!!

Is there anything that will be "better" with the hump cabins, compaired with cabin 8270 to 8290? I also wonder if there will be any noices from the elevator?

No noise from the elevator, there is a wall between those staterooms and the elevator. The best parts of the hump cabins are the view and the convenience to the elevator/stairs.

Archived