Portraits on HAL

Kesstral

I was looking at the pre-cruise stuff on my booking and noticed they had photo packages with 10x13 prints. Is this the standard size offered for sale on the ship? I would have expected 8x10 to be the norm. Also does anyone know what the per photo cost is on board? I tried to do a search but nothing much came up.

I just got off the Rotterdam and if I remember correctly an 8X10 was $32.95-if you bought a package of 5 sheets it was a bit cheaper.

I was looking at the pre-cruise stuff on my booking and noticed they had photo packages with 10x13 prints. Is this the standard size offered for sale on the ship? I would have expected 8x10 to be the norm. Also does anyone know what the per photo cost is on board? I tried to do a search but nothing much came up.

Do they sell packages onboard? On RCI, if you purchased any package the second day, you could change to any other package and didn't have to decide what you wanted until the last day. Otherwise you had to pay retail. I'll probably want to get a few pictures but not if I have to pay $30 apiece, and not until I've seen everything.

We were just on the Zuiderdam and they had sheet packages that consisted of an 8x10, 5x7 and 4 wallets for $39.95 if you bought 5 of the sheets it was $200 and you could buy every picture you had taken for $350 and if you ask they will include the digital copy along with a release

Archived