ok I am confused. We sailed on Freedom

pharmdawg

in 2009 and enjoyed the Cafe Promenade. They served Seattle's Best coffee for no charge as well as mini deserts and cookies. There were for fee coffee drinks that were like the Starbuck's drinks. Now I hear there is Starbucks on board. Is it in the Promenade cafe? Is it for fee? Are the deserts for fee? Are the Starbucks drinks (not plain coffeee) in the Promenade cafe? Surely one can get a cup of coffee at Promenade Cafe without having to pay for it?

Thanks

in 2009 and enjoyed the Cafe Promenade. They served Seattle's Best coffee for no charge as well as mini deserts and cookies. There were for fee coffee drinks that were like the Starbuck's drinks. Now I hear there is Starbucks on board. Is it in the Promenade cafe? Is it for fee? Are the deserts for fee? Are the Starbucks drinks (not plain coffeee) in the Promenade cafe? Surely one can get a cup of coffee at Promenade Cafe without having to pay for it?

Thanks

You can still get regular and decaffeinated coffee in the Cafe Promenade on Freedom along with sweets for no charge. You will see the containers along the back wall as you walk in. The Specialty Coffees that are made behind the counter are what you will be charged for.

Patti's right about the coffee. And there's still hot water to make tea and hot chocolate to go with all the free sandwiches, cookies, pizza, fruit, etc., that you probably recall as being available at the Cafe Promenade.:):)

Thanks Cindy, forgot about the hot water and hot choco mix. They also have pitchers of half and half and regular milk also.

Archived