Going on the Dream 6th July 1st time

This is our first cruise, :) looking forward to it. Any one else going on the 6th July. I have been reading all your reviews and feeds. Great info you all give.

Welcome to the Forum. :) Unfortunately we won't be on your sailing but I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. We did a Med cruise on the Dream at about that time of year in 2011 and had a great trip. Enjoy the anticipation and planning - there's lots of info on here which can help (although you've already been taking note of that! ;)) but I'm sure if there's anything you want to know someone will be have some ideas.

Happy cruising. :D

Welcome to the Forum. :) Unfortunately we won't be on your sailing but I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. We did a Med cruise on the Dream at about that time of year in 2011 and had a great trip. Enjoy the anticipation and planning - there's lots of info on here which can help (although you've already been taking note of that! ;)) but I'm sure if there's anything you want to know someone will be have some ideas.

Happy cruising. :D

Thanks kruzseeka

Really looking forward to it, I have been following the posts since I booked at the beginning of Jan and have picked up a lot of tips so I thought I better join in on the chat.

Hello scot born

Welcome, I am fairly new to this forum too. The people here r very helpful and knowledgable so if u hav any queries this is the place to b.

I am sure u will hav a ball. We are only on our third, goin in two weeks two days (not that I am counting!) but we love cruising now lol! Love going to bed each night (well most nights) and waking up somewhere completely different! We still do land holidays but have used cruise to scope out places before going.

Again, welcome

Hello scot born

Welcome, I am fairly new to this forum too. The people here r very helpful and knowledgable so if u hav any queries this is the place to b.

I am sure u will hav a ball. We are only on our third, goin in two weeks two days (not that I am counting!) but we love cruising now lol! Love going to bed each night (well most nights) and waking up somewhere completely different! We still do land holidays but have used cruise to scope out places before going.

Again, welcome

Every one seems very friendly and helpful I am sure I will have loads to ask as time goes on

This is our first cruise, :) looking forward to it. Any one else going on the 6th July. I have been reading all your reviews and feeds. Great info you all give.

Hiya

We will still be on board then going for a backtoback cruise on the 29th June ending 13th July, so still on board for the 6th really looking forward to it.....never ever been to Rome and really want to go if I had a bucket list it would be on it .........................can't wait for the holiday and yet in a way love planning so...............and it goes so fast when you are on board.:rolleyes:

Hiya

We will still be on board then going for a backtoback cruise on the 29th June ending 13th July, so still on board for the 6th really looking forward to it.....never ever been to Rome and really want to go if I had a bucket list it would be on it .........................can't wait for the holiday and yet in a way love planning so...............and it goes so fast when you are on board.:rolleyes:

Just going for 1week to see if we like cruising, sure we will, counting down the days, wishing my life away.

Archived