Shuttle to Lahaina Beaches

CruzinQs

I believe it's free. But my memory is getting hazy so don't hold me to it!

BTW, it's a shuttle to Kaanapali beaches, not to Lahaina beaches. You're trying to get from Lahaina *to* Kaanapali where the nice beaches are.

Spleen

Spleen, I believe the shuttle is still $1 each way pp. It stops at the major hotels along Kaanapali. For those who want to snorkel, get off the shuttle at the Sheraton, and walk along the far side of the hotel (b/t the hotel and the golf course) and onto the beach. Great snorkeling there along Black Rock. You can also snorkel on the other side of Black Rock, from in front of the Sheraton, and you can rent equipment there if you don't have your own.

Becki

Would that Shuttle have a drop off within walking distance of The Hard Rock Cafe in Lahaina ? If there is a better way I would be greatfull for the help.Its our first visit to The Islands. We are doing a Sunrise tour to Haleakala that morning and wouldn't want to rent a car just to go to The Hard Rock in the afternoon.

Yes, Spleen, that's the one. I think it's a great bargain, especially for cruise-ship passengers. Our first visit to Maui, we tendered off Lahaina, and we took the shuttle to the Sheraton to snorkel. We then walked over to Whaler's Village to grab a bite to eat and do a bit of shopping b/f catching the shuttle back to Lahaina. A fun way to spend the day and hassle-free. :)

Becki

Archived