celebration cabins

celebration/spirit cabins are generally quite spacious imo, inside cabins on the lower decks have crew areas between the inside cabins...pretty quiet most of the time but you can sometimes hear trolleys? or something being pushed along the hard floors the otherside of the wall

hi there booked for the 2nd week in july wife and two teenagers so need tips on which cabin to pre book ,thought i would leave it for the experts on here.

thanks in advance:D

If you are going in a 4 berth, and you can book 374 or 376, these are 2 of the only bigger 4 berths onboard. (although I would imagine they are probably already taken for that date) Otherwise, all 4 berths are the same size. I personally would upgrade to deck 3 and you should be ok in anything from 499 - 528 on deck 3 - further back & you may get a bit of noise from the lifts / steward stations but generally all the 4 berths are in good situation looking at the deck plans. We have been going with our 2 children, now in their teens, for 4 years now so any other questions, please ask!

Are you doing the Crimean Discovery itinerary?

Think we may be on the same one - leaving on the 8th. We are the same - two teenage daughters. Went last year and was on the lowest deck. This year we tried to move up to deck four, but no 4 berths left, so are on deck 3 (which ones I am not sure, but if anyone can tell us how to find out, that would be great). We are inside again (through choice) and certainly while the cabin is generally spacious enough - if yours are anything like ours - shoes, make up, clothes etc everywhere! Then you have to keep on top of it!!! We always let them go back to the cabin and get ready before us, then we all meet up for a pre dinner drink! The only problem i will say we had, was the lack of air conditioning in the cabin. With four of you it is a must. Spoke to reception quite a few times who said that it had been fixed, but we noticed no difference, so hope by moving to 3, it will be cooler. Enjoy!;)

Think we may be on the same one - leaving on the 8th. We are the same - two teenage daughters. Went last year and was on the lowest deck. This year we tried to move up to deck four, but no 4 berths left, so are on deck 3 (which ones I am not sure, but if anyone can tell us how to find out, that would be great). We are inside again (through choice) and certainly while the cabin is generally spacious enough - if yours are anything like ours - shoes, make up, clothes etc everywhere! Then you have to keep on top of it!!! We always let them go back to the cabin and get ready before us, then we all meet up for a pre dinner drink! The only problem i will say we had, was the lack of air conditioning in the cabin. With four of you it is a must. Spoke to reception quite a few times who said that it had been fixed, but we noticed no difference, so hope by moving to 3, it will be cooler. Enjoy!;)

Unless you pay £42 to reserve a specific cabin number, you will get allocated what is left & won't know your cabin number until you board. Might be worth paying the extra if you want a specific cabin. We always do now.

I always have my shower first while the others are still at the pool, then head up to the promenade deck, grab a cocktail or 2 & sit in the sun with a good book & leave the other 3 to take it in turns to use the shower room. I then head back, grabbing another cocktail on the way down to get changed, finish off my hair etc - lovely way to spend the early evening!!! :)

think its the 15th july we board the ship after a week in marmaris

done the majesty last year with them ,hardly saw them always get ready and bolt out the room asap :D

will get her to phone next week and book a cabin

thanks again

Archived