Day Pass with Teens

Dlynn

Hi we will be in Nassau the end of March from 7:00 to 2:00. Originally we had planned on doing the Dig but because of crowds and not having access to the pools I'm thinking a day pass might be better. We are a family of four. Our teens will be 18 and 19. I want a nice resort by beautiful water. My teens want a resort that's not too quiet. I've read many threads but I'm still confused. Would Sandals be too quiet? Thanks for any info.:)

Sandals would not be a good place for teens. It is geared for couples and has a laid-back, romantic atmosphere. Also, it costs $110 a person, which would be really pricy for just 3-4 hours.

What about Sheraton? That might be a better option for such a short time in port.

Sandals would not be a good place for teens. It is geared for couples and has a laid-back, romantic atmosphere. Also, it costs $110 a person, which would be really pricy for just 3-4 hours.

What about Sheraton? That might be a better option for such a short time in port.

I second the Sheraton. Sandals is Couples only.

Sheraton has plenty to keep your teens active.

Archived