Family Suites on the Dawn

kajee75

I've stayed in the 2 bedroom family suites (category SC)... they are fantastic. For 5 women it might be snug though- they can technically sleep up to six, but they would be cozy. The accomodations are:

1 queen bed in master bedroom (cannot be separated into twins)

1 double bed in small bedroom

1 twin upper bunk in small bedroom

1 twin sleeper sofa in living room.

So you could put two in master, two or three in small bedroom, and one in living room (if only two in small bedroom). The double bed in the small bedroom would be pretty tight with two adults in it.

You can also consider adding on the adjoining minisuite- that would give plenty of room!

I would recommend the SD family suites to a party of 5. Our family of 5 was very comfortable in SD suite 12520 when we sailed the Dawn in June.

Here is a link to my photo tour of the suite:

http://s1324.beta.photobucket.com/user/zimomiller/library/#/user/zimomiller/library/Norwegian%20Dawn%2012520%20SD%20Family%20Suite?&_suid=13620742492850965357240701654

I've stayed in the 2 bedroom family suites (category SC)... they are fantastic. For 5 women it might be snug though- they can technically sleep up to six, but they would be cozy. The accomodations are:

1 queen bed in master bedroom (cannot be separated into twins)

1 double bed in small bedroom

1 twin upper bunk in small bedroom

1 twin sleeper sofa in living room.

So you could put two in master, two or three in small bedroom, and one in living room (if only two in small bedroom). The double bed in the small bedroom would be pretty tight with two adults in it.

You can also consider adding on the adjoining minisuite- that would give plenty of room!

But the mini suite wouldn't receive any suite perks.

Archived