Can you book a person(s) TBD online?

fuddrules

Was thinking of changing a reservation and I may have had to cancel a current reservation on rebook the whole thing over.

I called, got a PVP, told her what I was thinking of doing and click, the line goes dead. LOL. Gotta love Carnival.

Anyway, I don't have all the information on my parents to re-book a room. I may just cancel and rebook the whole thing tonight on my own online. Screw the carnival PVP's.

Can I just list them as TBD on the room and put in the info on the 1 person I know?

thanks

I know you can book solo and just add them later. Some people do this so they only have to pay 1 deposit at a time. However, you may have difficulty booking solo in a 3/4 PAX cabin. Hope you're before final payment and not booked ES on your present booking?

I know you can book solo and just add them later. Some people do this so they only have to pay 1 deposit at a time. However, you may have difficulty booking solo in a 3/4 PAX cabin. Hope you're before final payment and not booked ES on your present booking?

I've got a long way to go, hence the...simply cancel the whole booking and just rebook.

$1100 savings just for a downgrade. Too much on the table not to do it.

Carnival plays games, so do I. I just haven't got all the quirks figured out just yet. They do a good job of changing it up once too many people get it figure out.

Now if you book solo, you have to pay double deposit. No more solo deposit. But to answer the question, yes you can book one person and add a person later. The solo rate only includes the taxes for one person. When you add the 2nd person, they will increase the far by the taxes for that person but the original fare is locked in.

Archived