St Thomas on Thanksgiving Day?

kmbierworth

Was in Havensight only (mall area near ship docks) on Thanksgiving '02. Don't remember much. Had...er...overindulged. But remember walking through the shops and ended up with some t-shirts.

Government run attractions will be closed. (ie. the fort)

If there is/are ship(s) in Havensight the stores there are open, and while Havensight shopping area is not as large as Charlotte Amalie in terms of number of blocks there are as substancial number of stores in Havensight and many of the same ones that are in town.

Charlotte Amaalie shops - most will be open, a few of the smaller individually/couple owned and operated ones might close.

--Islander

For more information on the Virgin Islands visit http://www.***** the best guide to St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. John and Water Island. Includes a Cruise Guide to the USVI (ferry info, taxi rates, beach guide, dock info, cruies ship schedule and more).

Islander...Thanks for the info. I think I had posted the same question several weeks back and then got busy at work and then "lost" the post. Glad someone else asked. Hubby and MIL will be so disappointed if downtown shops aren't open. We were there on Sunday last year they barely got enough shopping in before the stores closed at 1. I hope most of the stores are open.

Islander....Thanks again for always being willing to share your knowledge and advice.

Archived