Got moved to a mini suite, good or bad?

Thanks so much for posting that video. I am in 11614 on the Jewel in September. My parents (the anti cruisers) will be joining us so this is make or break! Hopefully make.

Wow, you're in 11614, Steve and Sharon are in 11634, and I was smack dab in the middle in 11624. Small world! I'm glad you liked my video!

Thanks so much for posting that video. I am in 11614 on the Jewel in September. My parents (the anti cruisers) will be joining us so this is make or break! Hopefully make.

Are they anti cruisers due to a bad experience or never tried it? They may become addicted!

We loved our mini suite, we were under the garden cafe - and other than a piece of bacon on the balcony when we first got on board - we had no issues of noise or anything. And yes guest relations were surprised by my phone call - apparently they don't get many requests to remove bacon

They've never been. They always said it's something they're just not interested in. I always said the same thing - UNTIL I TOOK ONE!

I chose a Pacific Coastal because it's an interesting itinerary and only a 6 day so we'll see how they like it!

I'm really, really, really hoping all goes well and they love it.

Are they anti cruisers due to a bad experience or never tried it? They may become addicted!

I try to book a cabin with cabins above and below also. I tried to google info also but didn't find this. Thanks for posting it!

just type in best cabins on norwegian jewel in google...there is a site (cruise advice) that covers all ships.... gives you overview...best cabins, pictures, video tour......love the site....:)

My husband and I had one of those cabins (deck 11 aft MS) under the Italian rest.....I chose it purposely because it was under the LaCucina....you will hear very little (if any) noise from above...very pleasant....

I have to agree with one of the previous posters about these cabins.....the closet is really in an awkward place....it's right next to the bed....and there is only about 12" between the closet and the bed....just enough room to open the doors...

Also, just so you know...there is a light in the closet....manual on and off...

I would be thrilled with a mini suite upgrade, regardless of where it was.

I am sure hoping the upgrade fairy or even the upsell fairy will visit me on our Breakaway sailing. We are a GTY OV and still waiting for cabin assignment. I keep hoping the longer they hold out maybe I will get something decent. Time will tell I guess, though there seem to be quite a few family oceanview cabins available on our sailing. In fact lost of open cabins across all categories.

Thank you for the pictures of the Mini suite on the Jewel. DH and I are cruising on the Jewel out of New Orleans in November to the Caribbean. We upgraded to a Mini suite because I heard the regular balcony rooms are just so small/right. DH is legally blind in one eye and has trouble seeing out the other so we need room so that he doesn't bump into stuff.

Archived