has anyone seen this hostess ?

Her first name is Corina, last name was Buzdugan, may be Oana now. She was on the Conquest in 2010, and was the dining room hostess, and did a wonderful job..We stayed in touch for about 2 years, and she quit for awhile, as she married a waiter named Mario. Recently, I saw her on facebook with a Carnival tag. Does anyone know her whereabouts, or if Carnival would tell me..Thanks..

sany1469.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No , I was just hoping she might be on the Magic or the Triumph that we are booked on.

Would you REALLY book a cruise for a particular hostess? WOW!!!! I hope you find who you are looking for, but it seems a bit "creepy" to me. Good luck!!!!!!

Would you REALLY book a cruise for a particular hostess? WOW!!!! I hope you find who you are looking for, but it seems a bit "creepy" to me. Good luck!!!!!!

I don't think it's creepy. I've meet cruisers who book to cruise with their waiter as well as cabin steward. Good luck reconnecting

She it here Facebook page or someone else's? Either way send them a private message and ask them how you can get in touch with her again.

Remember, too, that when you message someone who is not a 'friend' on that it does not go straight to them with a notification. It lands in their 'other' folder. Therefore, whomever you messaged may not see that message for months.

I have kept in touch with several crew from past cruises and if I knew or know that someone I know is on a ship I am considering it definitely influences my decisions. Typically their contracts are six or eight months then they go home four a couple of months. They often do not know their next ship until they are home. That makes it hard to plan on cruising with someone you know unless you are booking closer to sailing and you get lucky.

If you send John held an email asking if she is currently sailing he may tell you which ship

I have kept in touch with several crew from past cruises and if I knew or know that someone I know is on a ship I am considering it definitely influences my decisions. Typically their contracts are six or eight months then they go home four a couple of months. They often do not know their next ship until they are home. That makes it hard to plan on cruising with someone you know unless you are booking closer to sailing and you get lucky.

If you send John held an email asking if she is currently sailing he may tell you which ship

I already answered the question. :o:):o

Her first name is Corina, last name was Buzdugan, may be Oana now. She was on the Conquest in 2010, and was the dining room hostess, and did a wonderful job..We stayed in touch for about 2 years, and she quit for awhile, as she married a waiter named Mario. Recently, I saw her on facebook with a Carnival tag. Does anyone know her whereabouts, or if Carnival would tell me..Thanks..

sany1469.jpg

I just wanted to share a little story with you. Last month...(there were 10 at our table..late seating)...there was this older couple from Long Island sitting at our table. They were not rude...but VERY demanding. They seemed to think they were at a 5 star restaurant in NYC...not a Carnival cruise ship.

Anyway...Mrs. M ...(I will call her) had to have a "low sodium" diet every night..so, Corine always brought the menu to her for the following night so that she could order all of her food "fresh..no sodium". Mrs. M put Corine through hell every night....Corine was the SWEETEST and most patient person I have ever met. (I would have clobbered her).

This was all for nothing. Mrs. M DID NOT require (for health reasons) a low sodium diet. She added salt very heavily to ALL of her food when it was delivered and ate all of her husbands leftovers...

One night she complained to all of us that her food was very bland and had no taste and in response, her husband said "well you are the one that concocted this whole "no sodium" food. You thought your food was going to be better than everyone elses, so that is what you get for lying" OMG......poor Corine.

Remember' date=' too, that when you message someone who is not a 'friend' on that it does not go straight to them with a notification. It lands in their 'other' folder. Therefore, whomever you messaged may not see that message for months.[/quote']

Thanks for the update. I do have a Facebook account but only send messages to people on my friend's list. I'm glad that you let me know the difference.

Anyway...Mrs. M ...(I will call her) had to have a "low sodium" diet every night..so, Corine always brought the menu to her for the following night so that she could order all of her food "fresh..no sodium". Mrs. M put Corine through hell every night....Corine was the SWEETEST and most patient person I have ever met. (I would have clobbered her).

This was all for nothing. Mrs. M DID NOT require (for health reasons) a low sodium diet. She added salt very heavily to ALL of her food when it was delivered and ate all of her husbands leftovers...

One night she complained to all of us that her food was very bland and had no taste and in response, her husband said "well you are the one that concocted this whole "no sodium" food. You thought your food was going to be better than everyone elses, so that is what you get for lying" OMG......poor Corine.

I know a person who is EXACTLY like that, and in fact concocted the exact "lo/no sodium" story the last time we took a cruise together,,,then I too, saw her salting EVERYTHING on her plate. Made me want to pop her up side the head! With her, it's all about ME ME ME. I feel sorry for folks like Corine, who have to put up with this crap. God bless 'em.

"SKY"

Thanks for all the replies..I wanted to add that Corina had so graciously come up with strawberries at breakfast when they were not actually supposed to be available. From that morning on, here she came with the plate of strawberries. What great service..

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/201/sany1438j.jpg/]sany1438j.jpg[/url]

Archived