RCCL Document question? Help

New to RCCL. After completing documents on line, Will I later receive a large 30 page or so electronic document from RCCL that allows me to print luggage tags? IF so how many weeks from my sail date might it be sent.

I am trying to peace together info gleaned on CC.

Thanks

New to RCCL. After completing documents on line, Will I later receive a large 30 page or so electronic document from RCCL that allows me to print luggage tags? IF so how many weeks from my sail date might it be sent.

Thanks

Once your documents are open to print online you will have paper tags your can use. Somewhere in checking in you might have opted to receive tags in the mail they will come shortly before your course. No need to worry though at the port the luggage handlers always has luggage tags on hand if you need one.

Thanks

The electronic docs usually become available at 7 weeks before the cruise.

Thank You for your help.

I have my set sail pass printed but like many others can only see the small luggage tag on page 3 that states not real luggage tags. I have read treads about printing tags and some mention a 30 page document, I have not found that yet? thus I have not found a way to print real tags. Am I missing something really simple?

When you look at your reservation on the RC website, you'll see the heading ONLINE CHECK-IN on the right side of the page. (that's where you fill out all the stuff for your set sail pass) Under that is a heading that says CRUISE DOCUMENTATION with a CHECK STATUS button under it. Just click the CHECK STATUS button to see if your documents have been issued yet. This is where you'll find the printable luggage tag.

Judy

Archived