How do I find info like shows and dinners on our particular cuise?

BeachLover3

We are new to cruising and I have spent hours looking on Carnival's website looking for things like:

1) What shows are on our cruise and what times?

2) What our particuiar activities are on our boat (Paradise)?

3) If there is a elegant night and which night it is?

4) What exact restaurants are on our ship?

Thanks for any guidance you can provide. :)

Mary

There is a link that I have seen that shows what shows are on each ship. Will give the name but will not give a description.

Look for best paino players on Carnival thread and will give you the name of the guy playing at the piano bar. Just a name but look and you should see some comments.

For flyons that changes regularly so no help there.

On the ship will get a funtimes each day that will tell you about all the activities.

We are new to cruising and I have spent hours looking on Carnival's website looking for things like:

1) What shows are on our cruise and what times?

2) What our particuiar activities are on our boat (Paradise)?

3) If there is a elegant night and which night it is?

4) What exact restaurants are on our ship?

Thanks for any guidance you can provide. :)

Mary

The big shows are usually right after your dinner time.

Elegant night is usually the first sea day (usually the second day of your cruise).

If you tell us more about your cruise we can give better answers. (i.e. five day, six day, seven day?)

There are a lot of answers here so just ask. :) And welcome to cruising - you will LOVE it!

Don't know when you're traveling but we were on the Paradise in January and we thought the ship was very pretty. The main shows were Eight More Seconds!, and Shout! The laser show in EMS! was amazing.

According to JH the production shows on the Paradise for 2013 are: X-Treme Country and Shout Here is a link on CC that tells the shows that JH said would be on all the ships this year http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1759109

Here is a link to the Paradise's Ship Features and Public Areas. You will be able to see what restaurants are on the Paradise:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/PA_ShipFeatures_PublicAreas.htm

To see the menus, Zydecocruiser's excellent site is the best place to look. http://zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm

The order of then menus may vary, but you can get an idea of what will be available.

We enjoyed 8 More Seconds, and the show that the break dance group did, I think Shout was the other show and we didn't like it as well. Be sure to catch the love and marriage game too.

If you have any specific questions, please let me know. I think you'll have a great time!

Archived