Eagle Ray Divers....Opinions Please

queenteacher

We will be in Cozumel in August and LOVE snorkeling! I am trying to decide between X-Caret with Carnival or going on our own with Eagle Ray. If you have done either of these, your opinions are very important to me!

Thanks!

Miracle, 8/7/2005

We are on the 7/3 Miracle and are snorkeling with ERD, this will be our first time. All I can say is that Chellie has been WONDERFUL to work with. She has promptly answered all our questions, and because of the port changes Chellie was able to reschedule our snorkeling excursion to the next day.

If snorkeling is half as good as their customer service... I plan on having a wonderful time!

May I suggest a visit to the Cozumel message boards? Eagle Ray gets rave reviews over there. You could read any number of personal reviews and experiences. They sound most impressive. We are booked with them for next week.

Debbie

If you just want to snorkel, I would recommend ERD. I had a great time with them. BUT XCaret is the most amazing place I have ever been in my life, and I didn't even have time to snorkel while there.

Hi! We have used Eagle Ray 3 times now! They are awesome! One time, it was just my husband and I ! It was like our very own personal snorkel tour, last time it was just 3 of us! We were even late getting there, and they tracked the boat down and got us on it! Definitely beats a crowed cruise ship tour any day!

Lou

I also would recommend Eagle Ray. We had a flawless experience last summer. Very personal and it was just my husband and I snokeling and another couple who were diving. We drove out to their dive area and dropped them off with a guide and we got out of the boat for a few minutes and our snorkel guide spotted a sea turtle....it was awesome. then we drove to the reef areas and snorkeled for awhile..

We will use them again!!

Archived