UK departures and exchange rate

Just posted the following on a soda prices thread but as bit wider than just this I thought I would post as a new thread too.

I've just looked at my cruise where the soda prices have just opened up, they are priced in GB pounds not dollars and are £69 for adult and £44 for kids plus the 15% tip.

The main reason I post is that therefore the prices change with the exchange rate, a bit worrying as the pound is weakening against the dollar.

The wine package was available a few weeks ago at £119 it now starts at £125 plus tips for 6 bottles.

Not sure whether to book these packages now or wait and see!

We sail from Southampton in July.

Gillian.

Just posted the following on a soda prices thread but as bit wider than just this I thought I would post as a new thread too.

I've just looked at my cruise where the soda prices have just opened up, they are priced in GB pounds not dollars and are £69 for adult and £44 for kids plus the 15% tip.

The main reason I post is that therefore the prices change with the exchange rate, a bit worrying as the pound is weakening against the dollar.

The wine package was available a few weeks ago at £119 it now starts at £125 plus tips for 6 bottles.

Not sure whether to book these packages now or wait and see!

We sail from Southampton in July.

Gillian.

We paid £28.66 plus 15% gratuity for a 7 day soda package and

£122.82 for a 7 bottle wine & dine package (RCI are only offering a 7 bottle package on our 7 night sailing) plus 15% only a few weeks ago.

Archived