Mariner in April

Dw, myself, and 3 others in my group will be on the last Caribbean itenirary before she goes to Asia. From what I have read, most of the crew is being switched to an Asian crew, Anyone just off Mariner? Were there any issues with language barriers between you and the crew? What country would most of the Asian crew be from and would it be good to learn a few words in Chinese or other language?

We were on her in November, from the onboard conversations, that switch will occur as she moves from Galveston, thru the Med, etc.

The reburb have the ship some very subtle Asian accents, but the crew is scheduling rotations after the last week in Galveston.....This info per the gentleman that runs the Cigar bar, the Consierge and one of the Ass't Maitre D's.

We are on her again in 3 weeks, so will jump back here and let you know if the above is valid info.

We were on her in November, from the onboard conversations, that switch will occur as she moves from Galveston, thru the Med, etc.

The reburb have the ship some very subtle Asian accents, but the crew is scheduling rotations after the last week in Galveston.....This info per the gentleman that runs the Cigar bar, the Consierge and one of the Ass't Maitre D's.

We are on her again in 3 weeks, so will jump back here and let you know if the above is valid info.

Thanks alot. Look forward to hearing from you again. HAve a great cruise !!

Archived