OBC with my coke rewards

I just found this in the travel promotion area of the my coke rewards website. It is available for Oasis class and Freedom of the Seas sailings. Hope this helps someone!

Enjoy a $50 credit to spend onboard our groundbreaking Oasis® class ships

Onboard Royal Caribbean International, innovation and imagination rule supreme - and never has it been truer than on our groundbreaking Oasis® class ships.

*TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Onboard credit offer is applicable on any 7-night Caribbean sailing on Oasis of the Seas or Allure of the Seas, departing in 2013. Booking must be in a balcony or suite stateroom to qualify. Cruise must be booked March 1, 2013 - May 31, 2013. Onboard credit amount is $50 per stateroom; one offer per stateroom. Onboard credit will be applied to reservation prior to departure date. Singles paying 200% qualify for full onboard credit amount. Onboard credit has no cash value, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise. Offer is combinable with LAF and restricted rates (Seniors, Residents, Military). Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Interline, Travel Agent, and Net Rates, Crown & Anchor Discounts, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise offers, promotions, or benefits. Offer is only available to residents of the United States and Canada. Onboard credit is in US dollars. Single occupancy guests paying 200% cruise fare qualify for onboard credit. Itineraries and prices are subject to change without notice. Government taxes and fees are additional. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. © 2013 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd Ships registry: The Bahamas. You must be at least 21 years of age or older to redeem.

for those who will ask:p

625 points for $50 OBC

1050 points for $100 OBC.

There is also a chance to win a cruise(3 points for every entry)

Enter now for your chance to win an incredible 7-Night Caribbean cruise vacation for four onboard our Oasis® class ships that revolutionized cruise vacationing. Its groundbreaking design introduced seven distinct neighborhoods built for ultimate enjoyment. Hop on a classic carousel on the Boardwalk®, then watch acrobats splash down in the AquaTheater, the first amphitheater at sea. Let imaginations soar in the Youth Zone-the largest kids' area at sea-or at the Pool & Sports Zone, where you'll find FlowRider® surf simulators and zip line views. Unwind with a stroll in Central Park®-a meandering garden lined with shops and fine restaurants-or melt away stress at VitalitySM Spa. Jazz up your evening with Broadway hit Hairspray, or hit the Royal Promenade for memorable moments with Shrek, Po the panda, and more friends in the DreamWorks® Experience. Join us onboard the ship that changed cruising - a world where innovation rules

Too bad about the restrictions, but they seem to be typical for any Royal promo these days.

I know, we are going on Mariner in 2 weeks, but thought someone might be able to get some OBC! Wish it was for all sailings!

• 2 months later...
Everytime you buy a Coke product, you save the cap or the UPC code and enter it into the website to earn points you can redeem for prizes, It's explained on all the caps and boxes.

Thanks for explaining, I will have to check it out

• 3 weeks later...

It is very confusing...they advertised it as OBC........but then say it will be added to your invoice before you pay........PLUS cant use it if you use a balcony discount......soooo is it coming off the price or is it OBC?? Either way,I cant use it since the balcony discount is better.:rolleyes:

Archived