NCL Jewel Mini Suite 11554

Pete69

Hi All,

Will be cruising later this year and have booked cabin 11554 on the Jewel. Should I be concerned about the noise coming from the pool deck above. Anyone that has sailed in this or surrounding cabins feedback would be appreciated.

Hi All,

Will be cruising later this year and have booked cabin 11554 on the Jewel. Should I be concerned about the noise coming from the pool deck above. Anyone that has sailed in this or surrounding cabins feedback would be appreciated.

We were in 11550 on GEM last September and the only noise we heard were chairs being aligned by the crew in the morning. Only lasted a couple minutes and was absolutely NO PROBLEM. Didn't hear a thing the rest of the time.

Pictures of the cabin can be seen about 2/3rds of the way down on this webpage. Click on any of the thumbnails for a larger view and some additional information....

http://pasqualehome.com/GemSep2012/Gem_Sep2012.htm

We were in 11036 and heard chairs the first morning, but not after that (after that it was cold and raining most of the time). There are pictures in my signature area in my review

Our friends had 11556 on the Jewel a few weeks ago and loved the room and location. I believe this would be next door to your cabin??

We asked if it as noisy near the elevator and they said not at all... chair noise from pool deck above was a non-issue also.

Have a blast!!

Archived