Maybe a dumb question but how do you call??

So, I'm trying to get my last bits of information together and I am making a Welcome Aboard Newsletter for my group. I am including a list of names and cabin numbers so that it is easier for people within our group to find each other. But since the cabin numbers have letters in them (we are in V11), how do you call cabin to cabin?

I'm sure there are instructions when we get on board, but thought it would be easier to include it all in the newsletter.

Thanks in advance!!!:)

So, I'm trying to get my last bits of information together and I am making a Welcome Aboard Newsletter for my group. I am including a list of names and cabin numbers so that it is easier for people within our group to find each other. But since the cabin numbers have letters in them (we are in V11), how do you call cabin to cabin?

I'm sure there are instructions when we get on board, but thought it would be easier to include it all in the newsletter.

Thanks in advance!!!:)

Sorry I misread the post. What ship if on a fantasy class verandah deck is 11 so it would be 11 then the room number

Sorry I misread the post. What ship if on a fantasy class verandah deck is 11 so it would be 11 then the room number

Yes we are on the Paradise, and actually we will be on the Veranda, so my room is 1111!

Thanks so much for your response!

Archived