Cruising with a 10 month old

brendanspop

Trying to decide whether or not to cruise on RCI or Carnival with a 10 month old son. I know that RCI offers a special program for infants, but not sure if Carnival does or not. We've got a balcony room reserved on RCI - rear corner of ship - was told it's a larger balcony than most rooms in the category. Should we continue with RCI or consider Carnival?

We took or 12 month old on Carnival last year and had no problems. They (Carnival) do not have a "program" for infants. Camp Carnival is open to children 2 years and up. They do offer babysitting for four hours (8-12) on port days and from 10pm-3am each night for $6.00 an hour. Good luck.

thanks for the reply! Also wanted to ask about sitting at a larger dinner table rather than a table for just us - I guess if our table mates didn't mind the baby there it wouldn't be a big deal, but it's not as social when you're on your own - thoughts?

We had 10 in our last group so I didn't have table mates. For the most part I believe most people like children and as well as they are well behaved I shouldn't think you would have a problem. I have noticed that they seem to try to seat the people with children in one area.

Archived