I give up! Can't work any more!!!

ajtaylor29

why pretend? I sail in 4 days, and i'm at work pretending to work, but all i'm really doing is reading cruise critic posts!!!

I should just go home and start packing now. :)

I completely understand.:D

75 days until our cruise, final payment made... So now all I can do is think about what I want to take, and don't forget to turn off the data and wifi on my phone, and oh yes my retirement will be 3 days before the cruise..... Now I really am useless at the office.:D:D:D

And you haven't packed. You must be more patient than me or more organized. I am usually packed a couple of weeks out. And have rechecked and checked my packing list by now. No wonder you can't work....

I even stage my clothes in the closet before then. Get everything for the outfit together before then down to shoes and any accessories and hang them together in the closet way before the suitcases even come out. Hello my name is Kelly and I am a cruiseaholic.

why pretend? I sail in 4 days, and i'm at work pretending to work, but all i'm really doing is reading cruise critic posts!!!

Sounds, like a plan.

I can not even understand how hard it is for those in the north. Right now it is a beautiful Florida March day. About 77 degrees with no clouds in sight. I have been outside all morning in shorts and t-shirt. We are leaving in 9 days and we are starting to get excited, but if I lived up north I would probably be day dreaming about cruising in the warm ocean breeze so much I would start drooling.

Have fun on your cruise and safe travels.

And you haven't packed. You must be more patient than me or more organized. I am usually packed a couple of weeks out. And have rechecked and checked my packing list by now. No wonder you can't work....

I even stage my clothes in the closet before then. Get everything for the outfit together before then down to shoes and any accessories and hang them together in the closet way before the suitcases even come out. Hello my name is Kelly and I am a cruiseaholic.

No, i never can pack until the last minute. I do have a list, and i keep checking it, tweaking it, etc. We fly out Friday afternoon, so Thursday night will be the big packing night at my house!!!!

I DO have my carry on packed already. It has all the essentials, paperwork, passports, etc. It's the most important bag and has the things that i CANNOT forgot. Everything else, i don't stress about. If i forget a shirt or a cute pair of sandals - oh well!!! I'll still be on vacation and on a ship! :D

me too! Can't get anything accomplished at work today!

Vicki

Have a great time! Jealous!

Thank you!

As soon as i'm back, i'll be surfing around in here and jealous of everybody else who will have a cruise coming soon.

i imagine that's when we start planning another one, right?

We're leaving Sunday on the Pride and I'm down to researching menus of restaurants for dinner on Saturday night, does this mean I have an addiction?

You are not alone. We are going to to dinner Friday night before we leave on the Liberty next Saturday. I downloaded the menu for the restaurant and already know what I am going to order. LOL:o

I can relate as well. We have 1 month, to the day until we leave on ours and I haven't been able to concentrate. I want my day now... LOL. njoy your cruise! :D

Archived