Fort lauderdale fom pier to airport

cruzin girl

Can anyone please tell me for transportation back to the airport from the pier,

are there taxis that will accomodate a party of 5? Or anyone know of any other transfer service available.

For 5 with luggage I would reccommend BC's Express - he will charge $6 pp and you can prearrange pickup. He is very reliable. http://www.bcsexpress.com

Ron

It is no more than 10 minutes travel time, so even if there is not a mini-van sized taxi in the wait line (there may be) I recommend just taking 2 cabs.

It should be around $12 - $15 each cab, and they are plentiful and hassel free.

When we were there in April there were many vans in the taxi line so I doubt if that would be a problem. We took a regular car taxi and it cost $13 to the a/p including tip. It does depend on traffic what the end cost will be but the a/p and pier are fairly close.

when we cruised in April there were many, many taxis vans and small buses.

We had nine and could have all taken a small bus the driver approached us, but three of us had already hopped into a taxi, so 5 of us and our luggage got into a taxi van.

No, we prefer to get a limousine and I don't see anywhere on their website that BC offers a limo.

Luxury Limousines / Specialty Vehicles

For that special person or special occasion there is nothing quite like a beautiful stretch limousine. We also have a variety of specialty vehicles. Please call well in advance of your date to insure availability.

Please call us at 954-561-8888 or outside Broward 800-244-8252.

O.K. Folks you have my interest. Who is BC and where can we contact them.

We will be 3 people travelling and being ladies we will have luggage.

Julie

BC has a website http://www.bcsexpress.com - he has been somewhat lax in responding to e mails - it may be best to call him - phone number is on his website - BC is a real character , he and his other driver Brian are truly nice people - these guys will be where you want them, when you want them and give youa good ride at a good price.

Ron

• 2 months later...

This last Sat we got off the CB.

After exiting there are alot of taxis, but with a party of 5 ask for prices first.

When we (a party of 5) first got there, they tried to put us in a large van 15 passenger size van with a cost of $30. when I said no way, we approached a regular taxi who said he didn't have enough trunk space. A mini van was right there and I asked him his price and he said $9-10 total. We took the mini van, he charged us $9 and we tipped him an additional $4.

From the airport to the port we took a regular taxi. it was a Ford Grand Victoria and fit all 5 of us with our luggage (10 bags of various size) without a problem for a total cost of $12 plus tip.

Ask the price before you get into the taxi.

Archived