Getting lots of snow here...so I'm packing for our cruise!

TeresaJ

We sail on the 25th of this month...so excited! We are expecting 6-10 inches of snow and the kids are off from school today. I am home today with them and dreaming of warmer weather so I hauled out the suitcases and started picking out clothes and such!

I am glad the snow has moved on from here. We had two snow storms less than a week apart that left us with between 15 to 20 inches of snow and it still has not melted away yet. That is unusual for here, especially since we went most of the winter without much snow.

Hope it stops snowing for you soon. Have a good time on your cruise. A couple weeks away-right?

Another Wisconsinite here. Not getting as much snow as expected but would still like to join in and start packing. Problem with that is I'd have to unpack this summer:(

But my day will come!!

We are preparing for the snow to hit here in Indiana tonight...uggh!!!! I am so over it as well. They are so great in their predictions that I might get 4 to 10 inches.....lol. Wish I could pack but I am still 8 1/2 months away.....can't trip over suitcases for that long.....but wishful thinking.

Would love to start packing for our cruise. But...we're heading to Alaska in late April, and I'm still wearing the stuff I need to pack!! At least Central Ohio isn't expecting quite as much snow as other areas!

Another wisconsinite here also done with winter! Last year on st patty's day I was in a tshirt and flip flops! hoping I dont need snow shoes this year that would not be fun!:( I'm not cruising until August so I'm on here browsing the boards and planning vacation

OP, I had to laugh at your post, my BIL/SIL live in Holmen, she is cussing me out every time I post a sunny, warm Florida pic on FB,

lol. :p Just a few more weeks till warmer days!

Happy Sailing,

Yeah, it's been a long, long winter in Wisconsin!

Another wisconsinite here also done with winter! Last year on st patty's day I was in a tshirt and flip flops! hoping I dont need snow shoes this year that would not be fun!:( I'm not cruising until August so I'm on here browsing the boards and planning vacation

Yes, last March was hot in the 80s! I want that again.

Archived