Captain Wayne- Baleine Tours, St. Vincent

CaliforniaAC

• 3 months later...

Since I've noticed that there has been over 850 "views" to my post, I will go ahead and let everyone know what happened.

Between two of us in our party of three couples (we split the different ports to research, and I didn't get anywhere with Capitan Wayne, so Di helped) Di was finally able to get a hold of Captain Wayne at Baliene Tours by telephone. He confirmed a reservation for the six of us, a time, the day, and where he would pick us up.

When we arrived in St. Vincent, no Captain Wayne. We waited about 45 minutes after the time he set. One of the other independents came up to us and politely let us know that Captain Wayne's boat had a larger capacity, and if he doesn't get enough people, he doesn't come.

And he didn't.

No call, no e-mail, nothing. Just high and dry.

We waited a little over an hour, then went with someone else.

Which turned out to be one of the highlights of our 25 day cruise. The six of us hired a boat, Captain and one crew member. We did a coastal tour, noting history, architecture, and nature. We stopped at the Pirate's of the Caribbean set and had lunch. He phoned the lunch order in ahead of us. We finished the day snorkeling.

Would go with him again in a heartbeat.

Therefore, I cannot recommend Captain Wayne. Sorry, but we were stood up, probably because there wasn't enough people. Never did hear from him, so I'll never know for certain.

Archived